mercredi 5 août 2015

Silently stopping Liquibase at mid-update


Is there any way I can cancel a Liquibase update after I started it?

I've a list with around 5000 changesets, and I need to prevent all changesets from a specific point forward, to not be executed if a specific condition occurs in one of those scripts.

Since putting < preConditions > in all of the existing scripts, and to all the new ones that will be created until the end of days, is not a doable approach, I was looking into an alternative and already tried the following:

  • Created a < customChange > and throw an exception
  • Created an invalid < sql > statement
  • Added < stop /> in the < changeset >

All cases work, but they also throw thousands of log lines (that I can't have), because I need a silent stop.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire