mercredi 5 août 2015

Java - PKCS7 without external libraries


How can I create an encrypted container PKCS#7 withoud using BouncyCastle or another libraries? Container should contain the signature and should not contain certification chain. Data compression and encryption are not used. Container must be encoded in PEM format (OpenSSL).

I tried the code from this link: http://ift.tt/1N9rDO4 but it didn't worked as I expected - I can't see the original message when I use Base64 decoding on it's content (I have an example of correct PKCS#7 and I can take the original message from it).

Maybe I just need to change some operations in the code from link, I tried something with AlgorithmId's, but it didn't worked out.

Thanks!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire