samedi 25 avril 2015

How are related maven GAV naming an jar naming?


for the following GAV defined in my pom.xml: groupID : org.test artifactID : test-spring-kie version : 0.1.8-SNAPSHOT

I have an exception when my java program looks for a maven resource :

org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Could not find artifact org.test:test-spring-kie:pom:0.1.8-SNAPSHOT in local (file:///home/superseed77/.m2/repository)

or

org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Could not find artifact org.test:test-spring-kie:jar:0.1.8-SNAPSHOT in local (file:///home/superseed77/.m2/repository)

I believe it's a reference to a jar named test-spring-kie[some separator]0.1.8-SNAPSHOT.jar in the directory .m2/repository/http://ift.tt/1broTOP

Am I right ? What is the mechanism (transformation rules) to find jar name and location against this org.test:test-spring-kie:jar:0.1.8-SNAPSHOT ?

Please help

Thanks a lot


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire